It must be very sad if we see our children suffer from pertussis or whooping cough. Pertussis or whooping cough is usually attacked on a child under 2 years of age. Fortunately my little boy was never attacked by this disease. You can find out the causes and symptoms of pertussis from my previous article.
Here are some recipes of herbs to heal pertussis or whooping cough. You can select one recipe that is suitable to use on your child or your family member that are exposed to pertussis.
The First Herb To Treat PertussisIngredients :
- 8 pieces of averrhoa bilimbi fruits(also know as cucumber tree or tree sorrel). This fruit is very famous in Asia for treating various kinds of cough.
- 2 tablespoons of salt
The Second Herb to Treat Pertussis
- 3/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds(Cuminum cyminum)
- 1 glass of hot water
- 1 or 2 spoons of honey
The Third Herb To Treat PertussisIngredients :
- 1 piece of fresh sunflower(Helianthus annuus)
- 2 glasses of water @ 250 ml
There is more advanced herb recipe which may heal pertussis/whooping cough better, but the herb recipe is more complex.
The Fourth Herb Recipes To Treat PertussisIngredients :
- 10 grams of the Rhizomes of Aromatic Ginger(Kaempferia galanga)
- 5 grams of Palasan(Alyxia Stellata)
- 15 grains of Cubeb(Piper Cubeba)
- 5 grains of Cardamom(Amomum Compactum)
- Half a teaspoon of Fennel(Foeniculum Vulgare)
- Half a teaspoon of black cumin(Nigella Sativa)
- 600cc of water
Hopefully the herb recipes that I gave you above can help you to heal pertussis or whooping cough on your child. When the whooping cough had already severe then you should go to the doctor immediately because whooping cough is very dangerous for the health of your child.